Get Better Results Online With the Resources I Use and Recommend
Website Hosting: A2 Hosting
- Shared, Dedicated, VPS and Cloud hosting
- Plans start at under $5 per month
- Great support and reliability
- Easy WordPress installation
- Several account levels allow you to start where you’re at and easily increase features as your business grows
- Super fast (up to 20x faster) Turbo plan available
- I have several Lite accounts for my affiliate marketing projects which have unlimited storage and transfers…ample for those sites. If you have a lot of sites to host you can upgrade for a few dollars more and get unlimited sites and resources.
- This site is now hosted on a Swift plan. You might find this post helpful if you are considering migrating your site to a new host.
2020 UPDATE: A2 have announced new shared hosting plans which are both faster and more affordable. Check out A2’s latest plans here.
Email Marketing: AWeber
- Allows you to send newsletters and follow-up email campaigns to your audience
- AWeber’s support and deliverability have always impressed me. I’ve been using this service for years.
- Easily integrates with your lead generation system
- 30 day free trial available
Payment System: PayPal
- Collect payments online and offline
- Over 150 million people use PayPal, and everybody else can pay for your products and services with any major credit card.
- Easy integration with membership sites and email systems (like AWeber)
- Low transaction fees with plenty of seller protections in place to help you keep more of your money
- I’ve been using PayPal since before they became a household name
Content Management System (CMS): WordPress
- Used by over a quarter of the world’s top 10 million websites
- Free, open-source software
- Easy to use
- Search engine friendly
- Thousands of themes and plugins for complete customization
- Huge user-base means support is readily available
- Some web hosts offer one click installation
Important Note: The link above will allow you to download the latest WordPress installation files. You will then need to upload the files to your web server using an FTP program. For an easier, non-tech installation I recommend…
- a web hosting account with one-click installation of WordPress
- a site building solution which uses WordPress as its foundation but with more advanced features built in
Landing Pages: Leadpages
- Increase conversions for a bigger list and faster sales
- Conversion tools that make it easier to make great looking landing pages for your online marketing.
- Publish and split-test your pages to the Leadpages server, your own server, Facebook and through WordPress.
- Use Leadboxes to build your list from any blog post, page, or partner’s website.
- Integrates easily with AWeber or many other email marketing services
- I used Leadpages to create the landing pages for my WordPress Site Building Report (both Leadpage and Leadbox versions), Affiliate Marketing Guide and a Facebook tab.
- Free trial available
Affiliate Marketing: Affilorama
- Free – no hidden costs
- Ideal for newbie Internet marketers
- Over 100 lessons that teach users actionable content for a range of subjects such as SEO, PPC, site building and email marketing.
- Access to one of the largest affiliate marketing forums on the Internet
- Interviews and videos from professionals in the industry
- Based in New Zealand (so you can tease them about their Kiwi accent)
- AffiloJetpack builds on the basics of Affilorama and offers a complete multiple-site building solution with all the hard work done for you.
NEW: Affilorama’s Pathway to Passive is the best “READ ME FIRST” guide for new affiliates. Build passive profit content websites the right way.
Search Engine Optimization: SEOPressor Connect
- WordPress plugin to optimize your site for the best possible search results
- Instant feedback and suggestions to improve your SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Easy to install, configure and use
Keyword Research: KWFinder by Mangools
- Easy to use keyword research tool
- Find long tail keywords with low SEO difficulty
- CPC (Cost per Click) data
- Search volume
- Organize keywords into lists
- Get localized results
- Import keywords to analyze
- Search trends
- SEO metrics
Marketing Tools: SEMRush
- All-in-one digital marketing toolkit
- Research a domain, keyword or URL
- Conduct technical SEO audits
- Get ideas for gaining more organic traffic
- Analyze backlinks
- Get better results for your PPC (Pay per Click) efforts
- Analyze competition
- Build an effective social media strategy
- Create content that gets better results
Freelance Services: Fiverr
- World’s largest freelance services marketplace
- Logo design
- Brand video
- Website design
- Voice-over artists
- Graphic design
- Business card design
- WordPress issues
- Flyers & posters
- Resume services
- T Shirts design
- Sound effects
- All from $5